Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 17 February 2013

LFW: Eudon Choi 2013.





I had the delightful pleasure of attending London Fashion Week 2013. My first show of the week was Eudon Choi Autumn / Winter collection. I loved the set up of the catwalk. There was a folk band playing while all the bloggers, press and photographers entered the room and got comfortable. I'd watched previous shows online of Choi's work but that was all I had saw of his work.

I waited in anticipation  as the models walked out tall as skyscrapers they were covered in Choi's designs. I loved all the pieces although I couldn't capture a picture of the shoes. Although the shoes not fully to my taste they were nevertheless stunning. I really did enjoy the jacket's by Eudon Choi, my favourite pieces were jackets, I love jackets I think they are the most important aspect of an outfit. If you have a great jacket then your outfit is going to be perfect I can assure you, as jackets are the body of an outfit. 

A favourite the over sized black leather jacket, it reminds me of the 90s and I adored the 90's and as a jacket it is such a statement piece! (4th picture.)

I really did love the blue embroidered jacket. I loved the colour blocks and the blue is so pretty and rich in colour. The material, not to sure what it is but I think it might be velvet, is awfully pretty! (7th picture.)

The jacket with the colour block of green and black is also very beautiful; I'm not very fond of collarless jackets. I don't know why but I thought this was very stunning, with a white shirt this jacket would be stunning. (8th picture.)

Another favourite of mine was the embroidered suit which has flower vines around theouter of the clothing. 
I love the colour palette of powder blue with the almost rose bronze flowers vines rising up the outer edges of the clothes. (6th x 15th picture.)

The winter /autumn palette of colour and the fabrics were a brilliant mix. I went with a friend of mine; we both really did love the show. Overall the first day of LFW was a success I'm glad I watched Eudon Choi it was an excellent show.


PEACE, LOVE AND WI-FI.

D. C.