Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 16 July 2013

& Other Stories.

& Other Stories. 

                           (ALL PHOTOGRAPHS CAPTURED BY DEBORAH CROSSWIRE)


& Other Stories is a shop which is a part of the H&M branch, it is absolutely stunning....in my opinion. I visited the store today, again...and I bought enough items to complete a mini haul, there are several things I adore about the store from the presentation of items to the general ambiance. My mother also deeply approves, she said "Debs there are no other stores like this one! I must comment this is store is very much a female - orientated store.




 I bought nail polish, this was a personal test I usually buy subdued and dark colours as you can see from the picture this colour is quite the opposite and I rather like it, it was a good price and spreads across the nail really well. I also bought a double leather wallet it is a lovely maroon colour with a gold lion embossed plaque, I think it was a good investment which I can't wait to style!! Another thing I bought was a belt and some accessories, this belt is very well detailed, and I am sucker for details it keeps me on my toes, in terms of the accessories a ring and two bracelets. Pay a visit to this store, treat yourself and feel the awe of the store! 


When entering the store one is made to feel like they have been transported to a European utopia of striking clothes, accessories and shoes, and model-looking cashiers! I am always impressed when I shop at this store, I have a little thing about colour palettes, from clothing to interior decorating and the colour palette of this store remarkable, going around the store is like going round on a rainbow wheel. I love the clothing, the range of materials provided is absolutely amazing, I'm a sucker for accessories especially when they are so quirky which is what & Other Stories has provided me with! SHOES! Now, what I've learnt is that despite your sex we all love shoes, if you have good taste you love shoes, and I love shooes... the shoe selection which is a whole floor left me in bewilderment, I mean less is certainly more it's a very strong motif throughout this store. 

Debs.