Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 6 May 2013

HATERS WILL HATE IF YOU LOOK THIS GOOD.


HATERS WILL HATE IF YOU LOOK THIS GOOD. 

This is a post for the lads and any females who dress in the androgynous style. Just to let you know if you are a lad who wears urban clothes like independent brands you don't really have to read this, I love guys who wear urban clothing and independent brands this is not for you, this is for the guys who are lost and need help. I've placed the gif of "haters gonna hate" because this is the attitude you will have if you dress like this, because you will look bloody dapper, therefore amazing. Alright, these are a collection of photographs I think the lads of this era need to seriously study, my collage one by one, obviously this entirely my opinion and my views on what guys should wear and how they should look. For me before I even talk to a guy or give him a chance of being friends I take into consideration what he is wearing, so therefore if I evaluate you and you don't look up to par I don't want to be friends, I probably sound extremely mean, oh well.

Call me shallow but I'm not, is it that hard to present yourself in a light that you
look relatively interesting? Obviously people dress to "express themselves" but please express yourself properly, or at least try your hardest to impress. The key is presentation, everybody should look good, this is a very fictional and materialistic world we inhabit I am a victim of this, don't worry it's not all about your clothes. Clothes help greatly, but if you have an interesting persona then you are fine and of course I hear having a handsome face helps...I think that formal dapper attire looks great like the images above shows. The photograph of the two Asian men with canes is a prime example of what I mean by "persona" look at the confidence that oozes off them, when you do have the confidence it helps to remember that that the you should wear the clothes and not let the clothes wear you, not a great look.

Clean - cut looks crisp on the lads, a white shirt works wonders with anything, a polo...wow now we are talking, look at the images look how confident and "on-point" these men look I think in my opinion the era of The Great Gatsby and Italian gangsters in every film, those are the real men. As you can see I have placed a pair of Nike Free Runs in the collage this is just to show that I endorse urban wear and that if  you actually mix up dapper and a pair of "sneakers" or Nike's it actually looks surprisingly good and provides a good balance of style that's all for now lads. The moral of this blogpost is: put away the tracksuits and jogging bottoms, for the sake of humanity...please and thank you.

D.

To Ra.