Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 7 August 2013

ASOS : ABSOLUTE CHELSEA BOOTS.






I got a pair of boots, velvet boots from asos...erm I don't wear heels its not really my preference usually but I don't mind trying new things. These are my first pair of heels, ever I feel weird, I guess I'm saying hello to my womanhood (dry laugh). I love the colour of the velvet, it's a bit bright but I can live with it, the heel is a bit high it took me a while to actually try and walk in them but I'm pretty swell now I can walk like a supermodel in them (hahaha). They were on sale coming to a tidy price of £31 which is a good price for boots of this material and type, Chelsea boots are big trend, and boots with chunky heels are a top-notch trend for Autumn/Winter wardrobe.

Okay, pros and cons, they shoes are lovely, the colour the material, they are well made and they are comfortable, I wore them for 9hrs (on a shoot) and my feet did not have a single blister (miracle) I know. Cons of the shoes, I'm a size 8 the asos size came up a little bit small but after one wear they stretched out and fit me perfectly now, they have them in patent black, I personally think they are nasty but if that is the way your boat floats then get a pair! That is me in the above photograph, I styled it with black ankle cropped jeans and an blue stripy "boyfriend" sized shirt, it belongs to my Dad, thanks Daddy.

Debs.