Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 14 August 2013

ZARA, CAMPAIGN FALL '13.

ZARA AW13...WOMAN. 


(PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO ARE NOT MINE )
Zara has maintained their traits of being classy, avant-garde and on point with their trends, in which all have been displayed in their new fall campaign '13. The brilliant campaign was shot by Patrick Demarchelier, styled by Marie-Amelie with a cast of rising models, Mijo Mihaljcic, Julia Nobis, Caroline Brasch Nielsen, Ashleigh Good and Juliane Gruner. There is also a video of the wonderful magic Zara has cooked up, Zara has headed to the streets.


The girls are dressed head to toe in bohemian and youthful styles of dark florals, bold prints and clean cut angles, the girls pose on the streets of London, looking caught up in city life. I love this campaign and I can't wait to get my  hands on some of the stunning pieces, Zara is going to make me look amazing this fall, the color palette's are just sensational and so make me wish I we were already in Winter. Womenswear is back on top form and is looking sharp with the help of Zara's fall collection..



Debs.