Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 June 2013

KATIE EARY.

KATIE EARY.



urbnlgnd:

Katie Eary [Pt.2]



                           (IMAGES ARE NOT MINE, COURTESY OF KATIE EARY)

Katie Eary, the electric British designer has been on the fashion scene since 2010, her clothes have been worn by Kanye West, Rihanna, Frank Ocean, Jaden Smith and many more. Since 2010 I've been watching out for Ms Eary, the thing I most admire about her clothes are the vibrant colors and eye-popping designs, her clothes hold psychedelia traits to them and not many designers are doing what Ms Katie Eary is doing.

Katie's strongest strength is her menswear clothes but she also has a womenswear line, as I am a lady, I should be interested in the womenswear, but the menswear is just so attractive don't get me wrong the womenswear it's just not really my style. I also love the urban wear streaks to Eary's line, her choice in Jordan footwear is just a top-notch decision, my favorite pieces are the Black Arowana Sweater, Golden Gate Long sleeve Neoprene Sweater and the Gold Fish Jeans, she is also know for her Screaming Cheetah's  T-shirt which was worn by Rihanna. Lads Katie also has some great decks for your skateboards, pimp out yo skateboards!

Eary's pieces are quite expensive pricing in at £300+ but they are totally worth it, they are pieces which are guaranteed to improve everybody's and anybody's wardrobe.
Pay a visit to Katie Eary's sites:  http://katieeary.tumblr.com/    http://www.katieeary.co.uk/

To Ra.