Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 29 June 2013

PARIS FASHION MENSWEAR: JUUN.J




South Korean mastermind Juun.J has graced the Parisian runway with his breath-taking designs, again. I love Junn.J  he caters for the male wardrobe incredibly well, he has a proper talent when working with fabrics, from the images above we can see the diverse choice of execution of materials and fabrics. This collection combines over-sized silhouettes and evokes futuristic notions such as the use of neoprene type materials, the transparent jock-shirts and the marble like material are stunning. 

First thing that caught my eye was the colour palette and the graphic tees, which seem to be a popular trend across the board. I love definite colours that's just how I roll, from the royal blues and marble whites I can say I love the choices of colour and their combination,bold and classy. Now the shorts, I love it of course if you have a good pair of legs for this kind of attire, do it if you dont hit the gym!! Obviously some men would not wear the short shorts but if you can work it, do it, it's edgy and looks great if pulled off right like shown above. The pinstripe coats, are lovely too, the numbers on the tops are brilliant they make the shirts look completely 3D, the graphic tee with the antler children look stunning too, neoprene has this effect. I love this collection, I have a soft spot for Junn.J, this collection is simply stunning. 


Debs.