Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 19 September 2013

MFW SS14 : Max Mara

Head-to-toe single coloured outfits, hit the Italian runway an effortlessly chic austere was presented with the collection from tailored coats to the oversized tee-tucking skirts. When spectating the collection what I admired straight off the bat was the way the clothes hugged the shape of the body, I think that is a very rare aspect on the runway and it's brilliant to see from Max Mara. The colour palette...is hands down perfect I mean they are very mature expect from the splashes of Klein blue to eye-catching oranges, the colours such as the nudes and pearly greys made me melt inside.


 The colour harks back to architectural modernism, like steely buildings, kind of hi-tech we saw in the film I,Robot, the jackets are something I will certainly invest in I mean they look like they have been carved out of fabric by Michelangelo. Due to my personal preference I hated the crayon-like colours, the colours reminded me of traffic lights, I hated them I thought the collection was perfect but I was wrong, oh well I'm going to ignore that mistake. Sophistication was key to the collection and if you follow Max Mara, you will know that this motif is key to Max Mara as a brand.

To Ra.