Instagram Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 September 2013

NYFW : Louise Goldin



(IMAGES COURTESY OF STYLE.COM) 

New York City, so far has showcased a dazzling collection of designers from Helmut Lang and their collection of stripped back minimalism to the flower power of the Ruffian collection. The designer who has caught my eye, is designer Louise Goldin, her collection has embraced a stunning combination of sports-luxe and simplicity. I do adore the colour palette of the collection, the use of nude has incorporated really well, the details of collage-like clothing is something I love, the input of art in the collection is liberating.  The outlining of the clothing pieces an exaggeration is brilliant, I'm not a big fan of the other colours I think they are great but I wouldn't wear them, my favourite pieces are the white pieces with the black outlining. I think the shoes and frilly socks are adorable, remind me of Catholic school girls, the socks that is, the heels are not really my thing, but they fit well with the collection. I will certainly be keeping an eye on Ms Louise Goldin. 

To Ra.